Saturday, June 30, 2012

Figure Eight Teaser


She slumped against the wall and I slowly lowered us to the ground, keeping Bella attached to me, straddling my waist. Her head was resting on my shoulder as she breathed heavily against my neck. “Now, we’re really running late, Bell.”

“Son of a bitch,” she grumbled. “I want more.” She wiggled on my softening dick and it twitched at the prospect of more semi-naked fun time.

“I’ll give you everything you want, baby. Just after we skate today,” I purred as I brought her face up to meet my gaze. “We have the rest of our lives, Bella. I’m not going anywhere. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Edward,” she whispered. With a heavy sigh, she got up off my lap and frowned when our connection was broken.

Yeah, we miss you too. Later, baby. We promise.

Definitely later. And slower. And more foreplay.

Now, we’re talking.  

Bella took a quick shower, not washing hair. I redressed myself and packed our bags, holding out our Gold Medals that we had to wear for the stupid press conference. Wow, bitter much? Eh, not really. It’s just pointless for us since we were not going to compete anymore.

I check us out of the hotel and begrudgingly, we got into the waiting limo. Surprisingly, there were a swarm of paparazzi near the exit of the hotel. The hotel provided some extra security for us as the paps snapped our pictures and asked personal questions. I shielded Bella as she hid behind some massive sunglasses. Inside of the limo, Bella removed her sunglasses and her jaw was unhinged. “That was madness.”

“We won gold and made history,” I said as I laced my fingers with hers. “We’re the first couple to get engaged on the world figure skating stage. We’re going to have to contend with this for a few weeks, I’m afraid.”

“Goody,” Bella said flatly.


“Well, the nice thing is that once we get home, we’ll be moving into our new home and it’s in a secured location on Mercer Island. The only people allowed in our neighborhood are invited guests and homeowners,” I said.  Bella blushed and nodded, leaning her head against my shoulder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment