Thursday, April 12, 2012

Public Service Announcement

Hey all --

I just wanted to let you know that my updating schedule for my stories is going on hiatus until the beginning of the week after next. (April 23rd). I'm one of the assistant directors for high school musical How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and we're having tech week starting tomorrow and it goes until the performances. Those are on April 20th, 21st and 22nd.

Until my week of tech week hell is over, I will just be reading and relaxing when I get home from work (like at ten in the evening.) I'm hoping to have at least one more update before the end of the weekend for Finding Love Through Music but we'll have to see.

Until then, I bid you all adieu! Thanks for reading and supporting my stories/addiction to Twilight. You all are amazing and yeah, I'm rambling.

LATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment