Sunday, January 8, 2012

Public Service Announcement

You all got spoiled. I mean really, really spoiled. Not that that's a bad thing. I love spoiling you. Anyhow, I just want to give you all a heads up. You got spoiled these past two weeks because I've been off from work for winter break.

I truly love being a teacher. Two weeks off at Christmas, a week off around Easter and three months over the summer? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Anyhow, I'm back to work on Monday.

Crap.

My updates will go from one a day to possibly one a week. My second semester of school is significantly more hectic than my first semester. Anyhow, I will try to keep my blog and stories on the upswing. Please be patient with me, though. I would LOVE to stay home and write all day and night, but this little thing called work stops that.

Maybe I should consider being a writer as a profession. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...what a novel concept?

And I'm rambling.

So, I'm going to bed before my final day of vacation. See you on the flipside, kids! Thank you for taking the time to read the insanity that spews from my brain. Ha! And for taking the time to indulge in my blog as well.

Laters, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment