Saturday, December 10, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser


The next morning dawned too early. We both dragged our bodies out of Edward’s comfortable bed. I went downstairs to my apartment to get ready. I was nearly dressed when Edward came into my bedroom wearing a pair of jeans and a gray turtleneck sweater. “It’s cold in London, love. Make sure you bring a warm coat,” he said with a crooked smirk. “You look absolutely stunning, Bell.”

“Thanks. I figured I needed to look decent since we have the press conference after we get settled in our hotel,” I said. “No time to change.” I smoothed down my black and white houndstooth skirt and adjusted my black turtleneck.

“But why a skirt?” Edward asked.

I moved closer to him, tracing my hands up the planes of his rock hard chest. “Easy access,” I smirked.
“Fuck,” he groaned as his lips crashed against mine. I giggled against his mouth and danced away to put on my knee high boots. Edward pouted adorably while I finished getting ready. As I strode past him, I tweaked his nipple and we headed down to the main entrance of the apartment complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment