Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fanfiction Recommendation: Amongst the Living



Amongst the Living: Bella a college graduate returns to live with her father. She meets an anxiety ridden Edward. When she tries to help him she learns maybe he's the one really teaching her how to live. AH, AU

Okay, so I fell upon this little gem and I got to say, I'm hooked. I love this Bella. She's smart, snarky and doesn't let anyone shit with her. I'm only eight chapters into this story and I can't put it down. I am surprised that Amongst the Living doesn't have more reviews because it is awesome.

Anyhow, Bella, a recent graduate from University of Florida with a major in Linguistics and minor in English, returns to Forks to live Charlie. The whole conversation between Charlie and Bella about her blonde hair (she dyes it back, relax) upon her arrival is classic. Charlie tells Bella about a job at Newton's Sporting Goods Store as the Assistant Manager. Bella doesn't have a job lined up, so she goes for it. There, she meets Emmett McCarty, the store manager and a very clumsy Edward.

Edward has his own story but he is one of the sweetest characters I've ever read. I want to bottle him up and keep him for myself. I mean, really. Anyhow, I'm only a eight chapters in but I'm in love with the story. Read it. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment