Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Geek's Guide to Parenthood Teaser


My alarm buzzed and I heard Bella puttering in the bedroom. I poked my head up. She was wearing a nude lacy bra and matching panties. My dick sprang to life when I saw my beautiful wife’s body. I stealthily slipped out of the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. “Edward,” she giggled as she melted against my bare chest. I moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck. “Hmmm, feels good, angel. Nice nap?”

I nodded and kissed up to her ear, nibbling on the lobe. “Do you know how sexy you are, Isabella?” I purred against her fragrant skin. “I wake up from my nap to a vision of an angel…a goddess…in our bedroom.”

“Well, you’re a god,” she giggled. “But we’re late. No nookie. Don’t pull the panty dropper smile, eye lash pout or the Cullen hip-thrust/twirl combo to get me to buckle. We need to be at the ceremony site in like an hour and I’m not even remotely ready. Plus I have to pump and too much to do.”

“But Bella,” I whined, jutting out my lower lip and looking at her through my lashes.

“What did I say? No eye lash pout,” she said sternly, smacking my belly. “Shower, jerk off, shave and put on the suit that’s in the bathroom.”

“Did you just tell me to jerk off?” I snorted.

“Yes, I did. I’m not blind or paralyzed. I feel the vestiges party you’re having in your boxer briefs, Cullen,” she laughed as she palmed my arousal. “Have fun. Say hi to Rosie Palmer for me.”
“You’re evil, Cullen,” I grumbled. I stomped to the bathroom and stuck my tongue out at my wife before I closed the door. I heard her maniacal laugh through the heavy door of the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment