Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser

Banner by the illustrious Illicit Writer! You rock girlie!


We all piled into the limo and drove to Excalibur. There was a small line to get in, but we sailed through the line. I paid for our admittance, much to the chagrin of Alice, Rose and Bella. I hissed that I was gentleman and no woman would pay while they were out with me.
The women got a table while I went to bar, ordering some drinks for us. Rose wanted a Cosmo. Alice insisted on some foofy girly drink. Bella got a rum and diet coke and I ordered a beer. I carried our drinks back to the table and we settled into relax until we got a buzz going before heading to the dance floor.
While we waited, we laughed at some of the performances from today. The biggest brunt of the jokes was poor Eric Yorkie. Oh, man. He had some major issues. It’s not every day that you see a man wearing a bright rainbowed unitard with heavy makeup and feathers in his hair. It’s no surprise why he never won any major world competition. He was too bizarre.
A fast song came on and Rose squealed. She tugged on Alice’s hands. Alice shook her head as she tipped her foofy drink. Rose looked at Bella with pleading eyes. Bella quickly looked away. “You all suck,” Rose grumbled.
“I’ll go, Rose,” I said.
“Have fun, Edward. Love you,” Bella said as she kissed my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment