Saturday, October 8, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser


“You look so adorable, Bell,” he said as he danced over to me, gathering me in his arms. “So beautiful.” His soft lips caressed mine. I moaned quietly and tangled my hands into his hair. His tongue slipped into my mouth. Edward gently guided us to bed and I fell back onto the soft king-sized pillow top mattress. I wrapped my legs around Edward’s waist while we were kissing. It was getting quite heated as he moved his hand up my ribcage to my breast. I arched my back, pushing my boob into his hand. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. “As tempting as this is, I’m starving. I’d love to feast of you but I’m not a vampire.”

“The mark you left on my neck a week ago says otherwise,” I giggled.

“Yeah, sorry about that. You just smell so good there and your skin is so soft, I needed to kiss you,” Edward murmured as his lips moved back to the tender spot behind my ear. He kissed and nibbled lightly. “So fucking perfect, Bell.”

“Ungh,” I groaned. I bucked my hips against his growing erection. He let out a choked moan and pulled away. “Why?”

“If I keep it up, we’ll never leave the hotel room and yeah…your virginity would be gone,” he said sheepishly.

We wouldn’t mind. We want to become acquainted with the loveliness that is your cock, Mr. Masen.

Girls…do not tempt me.

You suck, Swan.

Edward got up from the bed and subtly adjusted his bulge in his shorts. He helped me off the bed, giving me a chaste kiss on my lips before we headed down to the lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment