Saturday, October 15, 2011

Edward Cullen: A Work in Progress Update/Picture Teaser

All Good Things

Bella and I made love several times that night. Each time, she was getting more and more comfortable. And more vocal with telling me what she wanted. We finally fell asleep about dawn. We slept most of the day before packing up the house and heading back to Seattle. I could tell that Bella was saddened about going to back. We had so much fun in Chicago.

Hell, I was sad to go back. I didn't want to go back to school or deal with the shop drama. Also, James was still out and about. He could come and hurt Bella or me. I didn't want that to happen. I couldn't let it happen.

Suffice it to say, the drive back to O'Hare was a somber one.

The flight was long and when we landed, there was a tension floating between Bella and me. Not because of our relationship, but about what was happening in our lives. Bella was going back to work at Dreamstyle. James was still at large. I had classes but wanted to be near my love. I was almost tempted to scoop Bella up and fly her to some far away island where we could make love like bunnies and not be bothered by all of this bullshit.

Alice and Jasper met us at the airport. They drove us back to the house in Bellevue. With hugs, we headed inside. I looked around the house while Bella readied our laundry. I wanted to make sure that nothing was out of place. Alice and Jasper had looked after the house while we were gone, but I was still paranoid. Once the laundry was flipped to the dryer, Bella and I went to sleep. Or rather, tried to fall asleep. I couldn't get comfortable to save my soul. I was freaking out over the possibility of James getting my girl.

The next morning, Bella and I woke up. I was crabby because I had finally managed to get to sleep around four in the morning. The alarm went off at 6:30. I showered and kissed my girl before heading to UDub. Before my music class, I poked my head into the professor's office. I wanted to make sure he received my assignment. He smiled and said that it was the best one of the class. I thanked him before heading into the lecture hall.

The day went by slowly. I found myself nodding off in my classes. I finally buckled between my psychology class and biology to pick up a large coffee. I sipped the bitter drink and padded to the biology building. I pulled out my lab report, depositing it onto the bin in the front of the hall. The coffee helped me get through lecture. But not by much.

View from UDub

UDub Logo - Go Huskies!

Psychology Building (okay, not really...but it works for me)

UDub Music Buildings

UDub Quad

No comments:

Post a Comment