Sunday, September 11, 2011

Figure Eight Update

Pizza and Beer

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm in trouble. Shit. Damn. Fuck. Shit! I want to kiss my partner. I want to do foul nasty things to his muscles. I want to have sex with him. I mean, he is sex on legs.

And this is a bad thing? He's gorgeous, Swan. I mean, male models would sell their bodies for his looks.

"What the hell am I going to do?" I groaned as I sat at a stoplight near my apartment. "I want Edward Masen. I want to have his babies." He makes my girly bits tingle. What the hell is WRONG with me?

I sighed and parked my BMW. Sighing heavily, I dragged my body out of the car and rode up the elevator to my apartment. I opened the door. Alice and Jasper were kissing on the couch. Seeing them like that made me want to call Edward and act on this attraction that I have for him. I want to run into his arms and kiss his soft, pink lips.

The door closed and my roommate and her boyfriend jumped apart. "Bellarina!" Alice sang. "How was the first rehearsal?"

Plastering on a smile, I replied to her question. "It was good. We worked in the morning. Alice, he's such a beautiful skater. I mean, really. So graceful. So poised. So confident in his grips. I never felt unsteady in his arms or his hands. Then, Rose came over to the rink. She played some music. Edward and I performed this impromptu routine to the Mask of Zorro music. I think Carlisle was going to have a heart attack and Rose was ready to choreograph. You know how she is."

"How was it? I mean, was he everything you dreamed about as a skater?" Alice asked as she bounced on the couch.

"More," I murmured. I sat down on the chair next to the couch. "He's self-assured and graceful. It was like we shared a brain, Ali. We knew exactly what the other wanted to do. And you know what else?"

"What?"

"Whenever I touch his hand, I feel this tingle go through my skin," I whispered. "I don't know what that means. I mean…Alice, I'm so confused."

Alice squealed and hugged Jasper. He cooed in her ear to calm her down. I just rolled my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment