Saturday, September 17, 2011

Figure Eight teaser


We moved the table out of the way and Edward pulled the hideaway bed from the couch. Edward went to the bathroom and I made the bed. Once I was done, I suggested that he get comfortable. I darted into my bedroom and saw a bag on my bed.

Wear this. Don’t ask questions. Just do it! – Fashion Fairy

I opened the bag and saw a pair of tight yoga pants and a seductive lacy light blue camisole. I also noticed a bra and panties that matched the camisole. “Alice, I’m going to pummel you.” I hastily changed into my new outfit and went out into the living room. Edward had grabbed a few pillows from the guest bedroom and was leaning against them on the pull out. He was wearing a pair of blue lounge pants and a tight navy blue v-neck t-shirt. On his feet were the most adorable socks. “Nice, Masen,” I said as I pinched his toe.

“My feet are cold,” he said, arching a brow. His eyes grazed over my body and he gulped. I sat down on the chair next to the couch, curling up. “What do you have? Movie wise,  I mean.”

I rattled off our extensive movie collection. All of it was due to Emmett and Jasper wanting to keep us in the loop with the latest cinema. Edward asked if we could watch Avatar. He hadn’t seen it since it was in the theaters and he loved the music from it.

“Bella, I don’t bite,” he snickered from his perch on the bed. After I put in the movie and turned off the lights, I sat back down in the chair. “I promise I’ll behave.”

“Don’t make me regret this,” I said as I got on the bed.

“I solemnly swear that I will stay on my side of the pull out,” he said, holding up his right hand. He lay down clutching the pillow. I followed suit and we watched the movie. For nearly three and half hours, I stared at the television screen. The movie ended and I looked over to Edward. His eyes were closed and he was snoring slightly. I turned off the television and lay on my side. Some of Edward’s hair had flopped onto his forehead. I gently pushed it off his skin, enjoy the feeling of it. So soft and silky.

“What am I going to do?” I whispered in the darkness. “I’m so afraid that I’m going to get hurt, but I want this.” I sighed and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment