Friday, September 16, 2011

Figure Eight teaser


The two weeks that Edward was gone were the longest two weeks of my life. In the short time that he was with me, we had grown so close. I almost hazard to say that we had grown closer than Alice and I. Every day we spoke on the phone for hours about the most mundane things. About music, about our education, about life, about love, about friendship, about everything and nothing.

Now, Alice was my best friend but it was different with Edward. We shared this connection. Despite our different upbringing, we were very similar in personalities, sense of humor, though Edward is much funnier than me, beliefs and drive. We also spent a great deal of time talking about his father and their relationship. It was evident that he missed his dad deeply. I was shocked that he opened up to me but happy that he felt comfortable to do so. He was quickly entwining his life with mine.

And I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment