Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Geek's Guide To Parenthood - Teaser: Chapter Three


“Okay, so, they gave us an option for today. We could go to cooking school,” I said.

“Fuck. NO,” Bella grumbled. “I don’t want to even think about food. Even the plain bread they gave me was too rich.”

“Or we could go to the Tuscan Thermal baths,” I finished.

“I don’t know if I can fit in my bathing suit,” Bella whined.

“God, Cullen. You are getting so…” I started. Bella arched a brow and got the ‘I’m-going-to-kick-in-the-‘nads’ look. “I’ll just shut up.”

“Wise choice. I’m pretty certain you want more than one child,” she said.

“That would be affirmative,” I snickered. “I think you have a tank top swim suit thingy that would work.”

“Tankini, Edward.”

“Yeah, that,” I smiled. Bella chuckled and searched through the drawers for her tank top swim suit thingy. She found it and went into the bathroom to change. She’d definitely become more self conscious in the past few days of her body. She had gained a fair amount of weight and was feeling quite unattractive. However, as I looked at her, I saw nothing but beauty and a healthy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment