Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Geek's Guide To Parenthood - Teaser: Chapter Two

The Geek's Guide to Parenthood Teaser...

“So, Bella, aren’t you going to tell me what you’re having? I know that you found out,” Tia snorted.

“What?” I asked, shaking the cobwebs from my brain. Unfortunately, Squirt has caused me to lose all focus and my filter is non-existent. I’m ‘fucking’ everything under the sun. Plus, I’m like a dog in heat. All I want to do is ride my husband’s baloney pony from dusk to dawn.

Morning.

Noon

Night.

And EVERYTIME in between.

“Jesus, woman. I think Squirt is sucking your brain cells to your uterus,” Tia snickered. “Boy or girl? I’d like to know since I got this very fancy looking baby shower invite from Alice.”

“Fuck, what does it look like?”

“It’s actually pretty cute, Bella.” She darted off and returned with a ladybug baby invite. “I’m guessing you’re having a girl since pink is the overriding theme of the party.”

“You assume correctly,” I said. “She finally cooperated with Michelle and showed us her goods.”

“Do you have a name?”

“Kyra Marie,” I smiled as I put my hand on my belly. “It’s Esme’s middle name and my mom’s middle name.”

“So pretty,” Tia gushed. “Okay, your little girl is so going to get spoiled. With Alice, Rose, Esme, your mom…”

“Don’t forget Edward. God, he’s already starting. If he sees a cute stuffed animal or baby outfit, he buys it. He’s so over the moon about Kyra,” I said. “But even though she’s going to be the most spoiled little girl, she will be respectful and not expect to get whatever the hell she wants. I don’t want a brat for a child.”

No comments:

Post a Comment