Friday, August 5, 2011

Fanfic Recommendation...The List by Jayeliwood

I just started this awesome story. The List is written by one of my favorite authors, Jayeliwood. Bella, on her 30th birthday, gets completely lit in her apartment. Alone. She decides to make a 'bucket list' of things that she wants to do before she hits 31. The list includes the following...

Reconnect with a friend I've lost.
I've never been a size ten. Lose whatever it takes to get to that weight!
I've never had an orgasm by another person's hands- change that!
Just take the next flight to anywhere, no matter where it is
Go to London
Kiss a total stranger
Go to an event that requires formal wear
Love myself

There are more but these are just a sampling. I've read two chapters and I'm hooked. So hooked that I'm going to take this idea and apply it to my own life. (In a separate post).

With the help of Alice, she scratches off a few items off the list. Reconnecting with a friend, kissing a total stranger and getting high...Anyhow, I flove this story. Read it. I mean, really...it's good. And Jayeliwood rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment