Saturday, August 20, 2011

EC:AWIP Teaser: Chapter 20


After that morning with Dr. Meyers, our relationship improved drastically. We didn’t keep anything back about our relationship and spoke openly about our issues. I explained my fear of falling into old habits and the urge of wanting to use. I also explained how I was afraid of losing Bella. Either by James or by her own actions. Bella told me that she was afraid of being hurt by James and being hurt by me. That honestly shocked me. When I asked why, she said that I could irreparably damage her if I leave her. Her heart was essentially mine. I was the only person in her life that truly showed her love and how to love. I asked her about Alice and she said that Alice was her friend. I was her soul mate. Her rock. The first man to show her love in a way that was not violent. Even Emmett had been rough with her.

I saw red with that statement.

But, Bella insisted that she wanted it that way. It was what she used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment