Friday, January 11, 2019

A Modern Day Fairy Tale Update

AMDFT Chapter 34 on FicPad

AMDFT Chapter 34 on FFn

AMDFT Chapter 34 Stars

AMDFT Chapter 34 on AO3

AMDFT Chapter 34 on Wattpad


Paris

We arrived in Paris a little after midnight the day following Alice’s exit from the palace. Bella was so excited as we took a private limo from the airport to the Four Seasons, George V. Her face was pressed to the window, trying to see as much of the city as she could. “Cherie, we’re going to see Paris. I promise. You don’t need to leave nose prints on the glass,” I teased, chuckling quietly.

“Hush,” she said, blindly smacking at me. “Prior to being in Gevalia, the only time I left the country was going to Mexico for spring break. I saw the inside of bars at night and boiled my body on the beach during the day. It was fun, but not very cultured. I tried to convince my roommates to do more interesting things besides getting sloshed and finding random dudes to fuck, but I was deemed a stick in the mud.”

“You are hardly that, love,” I said, tugging her into my lap and rolling down the window. “La Tour Eiffel …”

“Oh, wow,” she breathed, her hands gripping the door. “So beautiful. Can we go up it? I mean, with you being a royal … don’t we need security?”

“We do have security. Alec is driving the car and will act as the head of security while we’re on our trip,” I explained. “We can’t be like regular tourists because of my status as a royal, but we will do as much as we can. Tomorrow … or rather, later today … I plan on spoiling you. Ever been to Chanel?”

“Masen,” she growled, turning to look at me, her brown eyes narrowed. “I don’t want to be spoiled. This trip is enough.”

“Well, since we have a black-tie event at the Louvre tomorrow evening. You need something to wear,” I smiled. “What else can I have you wear? The best …”

“You little sneak,” she huffed, giving me an adorable little scowl. “There’s a black-tie event at the Louvre?”

“Some fundraiser for orphaned children, giving them arts education and outlets for their creativity. My parents were supposed to go, but they are sending me instead since we’re in town,” I chuckled, my lips ghosting over her neck.

“I don’t want to embarrass you, Masen,” she whispered, her eyes swirling with trepidation. “I’m … not royalty. I’m not you. I’m just me.”  She shrugged, idly playing with the watch around my wrist.

“You’re not me. That would really fucking weird,” I teased, sliding my mouth up to her earlobe and flicking it with my tongue. She shuddered, melting against me as my arms slid around her tiny body. I turned her head to face me and I stared at her, smiling tenderly. “Bella, you could never embarrass me. I’m proud to be on your arm. I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you.”

She blinked, looking at me and her eyes were swimming with tears. There was disbelief and shock in her expression. She’d been loved by her father but her sister had torn her down so much that she didn’t trust anything or anyone. She truly believed that she was a whore and incapable of being loved. With a watery smile, she slid her arms around my neck and cuddled against me for remaining few moments we were in the car. The Mercedes pulled up to the rear of the hotel, where the concierge was waiting for us.

Alec parked the car, opening the door and helping Bella and I out of the car. She managed to pull herself together, sliding her purse over her head and taking my hand. The concierge, a stuffy French man named Jacques, approached us. He prattled to me in French and I smiled softly, accepting his gushing excitement about hosting a royal in the George V. Alec produced an NDA which the concierge signed. With a curt nod, we were led up to the beautiful suite I’d booked for our three days in Paris.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Bella said. “I smell like plane.”

“It was a private jet, love,” I smirked.

“It’s still a plane, with recycled air,” she retorted, arching a brow. She glided toward our bags and tugged out her toiletry bag along with something sheer and lacy. “I’ll be out soon, baby.”

“Do you need me to wash your back?” I asked, giving her a devilish grin.

“I think I got that,” she snickered. “I am hungry, though. The snack on the plane wasn’t very filling.”

“That I can do,” I said, cupping her cheek.


Gevalian Private Jet

Alec, head of security and Masen's valet for the trip




Georges V











Bella's lingerie


Cartier

Chanel

Louboutin



Bella's dress

Bella's hair







Masen's tuxedo


Irina's husband

Disgraced Gevalian lady, Irina (Lady Kathryn's aunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment