Friday, January 25, 2019

A Modern Day Fairy Tale Teaser


Bella
Paris

We spent a few hours at the Louvre. We’d taken pictures with the celebrities and dignitaries. Additionally, we enjoyed a delicious meal and exquisite wine. Masen showed me the museum, but he seemed distracted. He also seemed to keep me away from an ugly blonde with a serious case of helmet hair and an overly made-up face. Whenever she tried to come over to talk to us, Masen would either find another group to talk to or described a painting or sculpture, describing the artwork with dulcet but stressed tones.

After a special night time excursion to the Eiffel Tower, exploring the top of it, kissing like a pair of horny teenagers and driving back to the hotel. When we got back to there, Masen made the sweetest love to me, cherishing every inch of my body. I never felt more loved. He held me like I was going to disappear after we finished making love. His green eyes just stared at me and his hands caressed my skin lovingly and reverently.

The next morning, we packed up our bags and checked out of the hotel. Alec drove us, first, to Notre Dame. We were given a private tour by the head of the cathedral. Masen thoughtfully translated for me. I took pictures with my cell phone, in awe of the beauty and serenity of this place. “These windows are gorgeous. I’ve never seen such intricate work in stained glass,” I whispered.

“The pale in comparison to you,” Masen replied, kissing my temple. I slid my arms around his waist and we wandered around the cathedral.

We left after an hour and went to a private tour of the Palace of Versailles. I wasn’t as impressed with the palace. Now, don’t get me wrong, it was beautiful but décor was over-the-top. Also, the tour guide was a pretentious bitch, fawning over Masen. Alec had to intervene at one point since she was being a little overly touchy-feely. Suffice it say, our tour ended shortly after that.

We got back into the Mercedes, driving to the airport. Masen held me in his arms, his lips caressing my cheek. “Not that I’m complaining, but you’re being awfully snuggly, Masen.”

“I just love you,” he murmured, squeezing my hip. “Did you enjoy Paris?”

“It was beautiful. I would love to come back, but not for three days. I’d love to spend more time here,” I breathed, sliding my arms around his neck. “Thank you for this.” I brushed his hair back and running a thumb over a wrinkle between his brows. “What’s wrong, Masen? You’re quiet and I don’t like this.”

“I’m just … I’m worried, cherie,” he whispered. “I just want you happy, Bella. I want us to have a future … a forever.”

“F-F-F-Forever?” I squeaked. He blushed and nodded, kissing me sweetly. “Masen …” I wanted that so much. I could see a future with him. I was terrified that he’d realize that I wasn’t worth it. I loved him more than words could describe. I stared at him and his eyes were swirling with love and adoration. “I love you, too. Those words feel small compared to what I feel, but …”

“I totally understand, Bella,” he smiled and brushing his fingers over my cheek. “Now, Barcelona … what do you want to  do?”








No comments:

Post a Comment