Saturday, November 24, 2018

An Update on the Update Schedule

Hey all ...

I know I've been MIA. Real life has been, to put it mildly, kicking my ass as of late. This was the message I posted on my stories ...

Hey all ... this is NOT an update. It's a message. For those of you in my Facebook group (Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation), you know that I'm struggling. Real life is currently kicking my ass. I'm barely able to keep my head above water. When I make some sort of headway, something pulls me back down. I worked eighty hours last week with concerts, field trips and wrapping up the first quarter. I'm working the same this week, plus the weekend.

With that being said, all of my stories are on hiatus since my muse is being a persnickety, fickle little bitch. Right now, writing fic feels more like work and not that much fun. I haven't written anything in almost a month. The free time I have to write, I just want to sleep or relax. Or cry ... crying seems to be a popular option right now.

I'm sorry about the delay, but I can't post anything if I have nothing written. In fact, this is the most I've written (save for work emails) since the end of September. And it's not even a fic ... Sigh ...

Thank you for your patience and I'm hoping to have something written soon. I just need to take some time for myself. I can't say when I'll be back, but I will be. I won't leave stories unfinished. That's just not me.

I'm signing off for now ...

Hugs,

Tufano79

Well, now that I'm done with my production and I've finally gotten my head above water, I've been able to write. It's not A LOT, but it's something. I'm hoping ... HOPING ... that I can begin posting updates by the first weekend in December. I need to build up a surplus as I don't have any updates in the bank. 

I've finished a couple of chapters for A Modern Day Fairy Tale  and I'm working on an update for Married to the Mob: Fighting For Freedom. Plus, Clo and I are hoping to return to Fire of Your Soul. We both are just so busy. 

With that being said, A Modern Day Fairy Tale will be updated on December 7th with Married to the Mob:Fighting for Freedom will be update on December 9th with a  teaser the following weekend. As always, I appreciate your patience with my crazy schedule and my RL drama. I'm also  thankful for all of the words of encouragement and support during this rough patch. Alec and Wendy? You both went above and beyond and I'm so grateful for both of you. 

See you in a couple of weeks with some updates. I promise. Check here for pic teasers ... 

All the best, 

Josie 


No comments:

Post a Comment