Sunday, August 13, 2023

Back to the Grind ...

So, I've been waffling about posting this for a couple of days now. I love writing and weaving tales, but I've been writing nonstop since 2010 ... thirteen years.

I'm also going back to work on Monday. I don't want to go.

Also, I need to finish posting May We Meet Again. Teasers will be posted on Mondays with updates on Thursdays. We've got about nine chapters left until the story is complete.

With that being said, I'm going to take some time off from writing. If I feel like writing, I will. But, I'm a bit burnt out. I tried working on my latest story Stay With Me, but I got blocked on my second chapter.

I will be posting #QuestionOfTheDay and #FicOfTheWeek in my FB Group. I also encourage other writers to share their stories in here.

I hope you understand and I appreciate your support! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment