Sunday, July 16, 2023

Worth the Fight Update

WTF Ch. 39 on FFn

WTF Ch. 39 on AO3

WTF Ch. 39 on Stars

WTF Ch. 39 on Wattpad


 “Gloves, mouth guard, water bottle, ID,” Edward mumbled as he packed his bag. “Trunks? I need trunks.”

“In our haste, I forgot to give you the trunks,” Bella said, scurrying over to him. She was in a pair of jeans and one of his button downs for before the fight. She’d change into a black cocktail dress with sky-high heels for actual event. “Here, Edward. You have to wear our colors, baby.”

She handed him a box with the Bull Dog logo etched on top. He placed the box on the bed, opening it and grinning. Inside was a pair of deep purple trunks, with matching compression shorts for underneath. Under the trunks was a bright red robe with the Bull Dog logo on the back and his name spelled above his heart. “Wow … this is awesome! Thank you, angel.”

“Looks much better than the Volterra colors,” she said, taking the trunks and placing them in his bag. Turning and taking his hands, she smiled up at him. “You are going to kick so much ass, Edward. I’m proud of you and I love you so much.”

He leaned forward, pressing his forehead to hers. “I love you, Bella. I couldn’t have done this without you or without your dad. I’m so afraid that he’s pissed that I’m retiring.”

“He’s not, baby. He gets it,” Bella vowed, playing with his hair at the nape of his neck. “Don’t think about that. Think about the fight.”

Charlie barged into the room, scowling. “Tick tock, Masen. We’ve got to be at weigh-in …”

“I was just giving Edward the trunks,” Bella retorted, scowling right back at her father. “Yeesh, Dad. Calm your tits.”

“Sorry, Little Bells, but we’ve got to go. The limo’s here,” Charlie said.






















No comments:

Post a Comment