Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Worth the Fight Teaser

 With a glint in her eyes, she opened the bag and pulled out two burgundy boxes. She opened the larger of the two, finding a large diamond pendant with pave diamonds set all around it. “It’s called a halo setting … you’ve been like an angel for me. It seemed fitting for you, gorgeous,” he explained.

“This is beyond exquisite,” she breathed. “Put it on me?”

“I’ll try. My big paws might not be able to handle it,” he laughed.

“Shut it. You have elegant, beautiful hands,” Bella argued. He managed to put it on, and she weaved their fingers together. “See?”

“You’re not done, Bella,” he chided. “There’s more.”

“This is already too much, but thank you,” Bella said, taking out another box. The other box held a pair of matching earrings. “I’ll wear them when I’m at the fight on New Year’s Eve. Your own personal angel watching over you.” Closing the box, she stared at him … “Make love to me, Edward. I’m ready. I know that I’m ready for you and to show you that I love you.”

“You’re it for me, angel,” Edward vowed. “Once we cross this bridge, there’s no turning back. We’re sharing one body, one soul … I won’t let go of you. I love you.”

“I don’t think I could let go of you if I tried,” Bella said, tracing her fingers down his handsome face. “Make me yours.”

Swallowing, Edward kept his eyes on Bella. “Arm around my neck, angel. Hold on tight.”

“I know that you won’t drop me,” Bella murmured, kissing him deeply. As they kissed, Edward swept her up into his arms. He held her bridal style in the center of the living room. Carrying her out of the living room, he made his way to her bedroom, never breaking the kiss or relinquishing his hold on her body, all curves, and softness.

Inside the bedroom, it was lit with garland with twinkle lights along the window. It gave the room an ethereal glow, making the pendant resting on her skin sparkle magically. All Edward wanted was to see Bella in nothing but that pendant.

They’d been together for six months. In that time, they explored every inch of their bodies without making love. Bella’s orgasms were amazing when he licked her to oblivion. She loved when he went down on her, which was something that Jacob never did, she explained. He found it to be truly disgusting. In reality, it was the farthest thing from disgusting … it was intimate and something that … only they shared.

Edward appreciated Bella’s brand of blowjobs. The slow, sensual teasing which made him quake with need. She knew exactly what buttons to push to make him come.

They also learned that both of them enjoyed the thrill of being caught. A quick blowjob in her office; getting fingered in the locker room; a hand job on the drive to work; having oral sex in the hot tub … the more public, the more thrilling and more messy the orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment