Saturday, June 12, 2021

Blockbuster Update

Blockbuster Ch. 5 on FFn

Blockbuster Ch. 5 on AO3

Blockbuster Ch. 5 on fanfiction.online

Blockbuster Ch. 5 on Stars

Blockbuster Ch. 5 on Wattpad

When I got back from the coffee shop I slipped off to when I heard the unmistakable sounds of sex, I found Jasper sitting in my room. He was dressed casually in a pair of shorts and a polo shirt with a shit-eating grin. “Did your booty call leave?” I asked, putting my computer bag onto the bed.

“It’s more than a booty call,” Jasper argued. “I think I’m in love.”

I blinked at him. “Are you serious?” From his dopey smile and stars in his eyes, he was serious. He was in love. Or lust … or in an orgasm hangover, who knows? “Jasper? Who is this mystery woman?”

“Come on, Bella. Let’s go out and have some fun. I’ll tell you all about my mystery woman,” Jasper said, picking up my purse and phone. “I’ve called Liam and we’re going to Santa Monica Pier.”

We rode down the elevator and clambered into the Liam’s car. Jasper told me all about his surfing lessons. Despite his struggles with surfing, he had found a new hobby and was eager to find locations in San Francisco to hone his skills. Then, he told me about his mystery woman. “So, after my hundredth tumble into the Pacific Ocean, I was ready to give up,” Jasper said as we walked along the pier. “I was tired of sucking up salt water, but I was having fun.”

“You wouldn’t get me out into the water. Ever,” I snickered. “I like listening to the waves crash and watching the water, but surfing? No, thank you.”

“I’ll get you out there,” Jasper quipped, stopping and leaning on the railing of the pier. “Anyway, I was dragging my exhausted body back to the beach when I saw her. She was in rash guard and the skimpiest pair of bikini bottoms I’d ever seen. I saw her, in profile, thanks to the sun and I was picking my jaw up off the ground. Then, I realized who it was.”

“Who?”

“Alice,” Jasper breathed.

“That bitch?” I snapped. “Jasper, really? Did you remember what she said about me?”

“I know what she said and I gave her grief about it. We were screaming with each other and the next thing I knew, we were kissing each other like … we were devouring each other,” Jasper said. “We ended up fucking each other in her car. This tiny little Porsche that creaked with each thrust into her body.”

“I don’t need graphic detail, Jasper,” I groaned, scrubbing my face. “I’m well aware of the mechanics of sex.”

“I know that,” Jasper snorted. “You do have a kid, unless he was conceived through immaculate conception.”

“Don’t make me smack you,” I growled, throwing a French fry at his head. “I still can’t believe that you had sex with her. She’s a banshee.”

“Yeah, she is,” Jasper said with a dopey grin. I rolled my eyes, moving away from him. I didn’t need to hear this. Alice Cullen was a bitch and if he wanted to sleep with her, that was his prerogative. It didn’t mean I had to listen to it, either his proclamations of love or their nauseating sex sounds. He caught me, dragging me to sit on a bench. “I’m sorry, Bells. It all happened so fast and it was so intense. There’s a thin line between love and hate and we were riding that line happily while we …”

“I get it,” I grumbled, crossing my legs. “I don’t like it, but I get it.”

“So, you’re not going to cut off my balls for having sex with the enemy?” Jasper asked.

“Your balls are safe. For now,” I deadpanned. “I highly doubt I’ll ever be friendly with the she-beast. She essentially called me an opportunistic whore. I put her in her place, but she’s horrific.”

“I can stop it,” Jasper said. “I value your friendship more than a quick fuck with a woman who thinks less of you. You’re the real deal, Bells. I love you and I want you to be happy. If my situation with Alice …”

“Don’t, Jasper,” I sighed. “I have no right to tell you who to fuck or who not to fuck.”

“I’m serious, Bella,” Jasper pressed. “Just say the word. Hell, it might fizzle out once we fly back to San Francisco. Or, just simply what it is … sex.”











No comments:

Post a Comment