Friday, January 4, 2019

A Modern Day Fairy Tale Update

AMDFT Chapter 33 on FicPad

AMDFT Chapter 33 on FFn

AMDFT Chapter 33 on AO3

AMDFT Chapter 33 on Stars

AMDFT Chapter 33 on Wattpad


Charlie and Linda were preparing to head back to the states. He had a doctor’s appointment at the end of the week with his neurologist. My parents made arrangements for their departure. Alice was being detained in the cells beneath the palace. She was on day three of her interrogation. She adamantly refused to answer questions, only saying that she didn’t do a damn thing wrong.

The bug in the bathroom on New Year’s Eve said another thing. As did her accomplice, who was being deported and exiled from Gevalia. Alice was going down.

She would not terrorize my girlfriend anymore.

Bella was over her sister’s bullshit and was getting angry that Alice was denying any wrongdoing. So, I was going to take my girl on a short trip in Europe before returning to the United States. We were going to Paris for a couple of days before spending time in Spain. Bella always wanted to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower, Mona Lisa and Notre Dame. I’d been to Spain on holiday and loved its romantic feel.

I wanted to woo my girl; sweep her off her feet and by giving her the world, I’d do just that.

With my mother’s blessing, I made the arrangements for three days in Paris and three more days in Barcelona before flying back to New York City. I had a few more official actions to complete as a diplomat before my return to Gevalia for the Gevalian Independence Day celebrations at the end of February. I was hopeful that when I returned, I’d have a new fiancée and Bella would become my queen, my wife, my partner.

I’d finished designing her engagement ring and it was nearly complete, using the diamonds from my grandmother’s engagement ring. It was an eclectic blend of an old-world style, with a modern, contemporary twist.




Bella's Engagement Ring before

Bella's Engagement Ring after

Interrogation Room

Alice realizes she's fucked

Alice's Prison Cell

Gevalian Courtroom



No comments:

Post a Comment