Wednesday, July 11, 2018

La Donna e Il Dottore Epilogue

LDEID Epilogue on FicPad

LDEID Epilogue on FFn

LDEID Epilogue on Stars

LDEID Epilogue on AO3

LDEID Epilogue on Wattpad


Six Months Later

“Dr. Masen, we’ve got incoming,” said Lauren Mallory. She was a nurse at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. And a thorn in every male attending’s side.

“Thank you, Lauren, but with this signature, I’m off,” he said. “Dr. Novak is on duty this evening. I have a date with my wife.” Lauren scoffed and turned on her heel, presumably to find Dr. Novak. Dr. Masen went to the locker room and changed out of his scrubs, pulling on a pair of jeans and a button-down shirt. He scrubbed his hands in his hair before sliding on his sunglasses, picking up his car keys. Twirling them in his finger, he rubbed his wedding band on his left hand and made his way home. Using the hands-free option in his Audi SUV, he dialed home.

“Hello?” came the sweet voice of his wife.

“Hey love, I’m on my way home from the hospital. Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“I was thinking we could spend the night at home, Doc,” she said.

“Beautiful, you know what your therapist said,” he chided. “You can’t just stay cooped up in our house.”

“Please? I promise I have a good reason,” she wheedled. “I want to talk to you, about … um, stuff.”

“Very specific, love,” he deadpanned. “Do you want me to pick up dinner?”

“No. I made us dinner. I’ll be out on the lanai,” she smiled. “Love you.”

“Love you more,” he breathed, getting onto the highway and driving the half hour back to his large home he shared with his gorgeous wife. Backing his SUV into the garage, he made his way inside and he grinned as he smelled his favorite meal being made. “Honey, I’m home.”


“Oh, don’t even start.”
Bella and Edward's house in Jacksonville, FL










Bella's engagement ring







Bella's wedding hair

Bella's wedding dress


Bella's wedding rings



No comments:

Post a Comment